Wednesday, August 17, 2016

RPGaDay Challenge 2016 - Day 12






Bwahuhahahaha!

Oh, heh, give me a second...I...ha-ha...Oh Man! Woo. That one caught me off guard.

Wait...heh...you're serious?

I got no freakin' clue dude.

Do you know how hard it was to come around to what we're playing now?! I don't think you do if you are asking a question like that. Go back, and read my damn blog you question-asking...I'm sorry...I'm really sorry. I should get mad at you. You're just doing your job. 

I have one group, the Barking Alien Group, that is notoriously hard to match up with a game, but right now we're running my D&D-But-Not setting with the Ars Magica rules. So far, so good. I can only hope this keeps going for a while.

My Friday night group, Dan's Group, switches back and forth between my running of classic Traveller (a military, Space Marines type game), and my friend Alex's Hogwarts game which is excellent. We occasionally shake things up if one of us is missing with a Superhero one-shot, or some other thing. I see this continuing for the foreseeable future.

The online, Google Hangouts Group meets Wednesday nights, and switches between my friend Keith running a Superhero game called Kapow! and me running another Traveller campaign (more exploration oriented). We've been doing Kapow! almost three years now (I think - I always forget how long it's been), and now with trading back, and forth I think we're good for a stretch.

That said...

Star Trek.

I desperately want to run Star Trek with my online group, and/or one of my other groups, or a new group. I really, really want to.

So that's where we are with that...

AD
Barking Alien







No comments:

Post a Comment