Thursday, October 24, 2013

My RPG Person Profile

So this is a thing. Guess I'm doing it too.

RPG Person Profile. That seems grammatically odd. Oh well...
 
***
 
I'm currently running (at a public place): Classic Traveller (with MegaTraveller and T5 elements) and Pendragon (4th Edition). Occasionally Champions (4th Edition).

I would especially like to play/run: Star Trek (FASA or Last Unicorn Games Versions).

...but would also try: I'll try just about anything.

I live in: New York City, NY - Capital of the planet Earth.

2 or 3 well-known RPG products other people made that I like: Well known? Hmmm. Star Trek (FASA or Last Unicorn Games), Champions (4th Edition) and Star Wars (West End Games)

2 or 3 novels I like: Anything by Terry Pratchett, Ringworld by Larry Niven, Star Trek: Vanguard

2 or 3 movies I like: The Muppet Movie, Galaxy Quest, Ghostbusters

Best place to find me on-line: Facebook or on gaming blogs.

I will read almost anything on tabletop RPGs if it's: Science Fiction or Superheroes

I really do not want to hear about: Dungeons & Dragons

Games I'm in are like (link to something): They are all quite different. Traveller. Superheroes. Pendragon.

If you know anything about Hunter Planet it'd help me with a project I'm working on

I talk about RPGs on Facebook (social media site and/or RPG forum name) under the name Adam Dickstein
 
This is nice but I am not one hundred percent certain of its purpose. Nothing listed is something you wouldn't know about me from reading this blog, three or four comments I've made on blogs or posts on Facebook or just, ya'know, asking me.
 
Next,
 
AD
Barking Alien
 

No comments:

Post a Comment