Monday, June 17, 2013

Under Renovation

Greetings admirers of all that is 'comme un chien et vert'.

You haven't seen me post often lately because I have been very busy and very sick.

I saw a doctor today and there is good news (really good news), which is that I will get better, hopefully in a week or so. This is especially good news since at first  we (my family and I) thought that what is wrong with me would be sticking with me, a permenant condition that would require me to change my eating habits and life style a bit.

As it turns out, I am actually quite healthy (according to a real doctor!), barring what is making me ill for the time being.

Sick sucks. I would rather be tired than sick and I hate being tired.

The good news has inspired me to jump back into blogging as it was (to be quite frank) my illness that was draining my energy and making it difficult to stay on the computer long enough to write out a complete thought.




am considering doing a little remodeling on the blog, although honestly I am not certain what I want to change or update. I just feel its looked the same for a long time and I'd like to spruce the place up a bit. Suggestions are welcome.

How else can I beef up this other protein light post? Ah!

Check me out on the site of my ultra-cool fellow Muppets fan and all around broham Ryan Dosier, The Muppet Mindset. I also did the banner/button on the right that leads to news on the new Muppet motion picture, now officially titled 'Muppets Most Wanted'!

My old drinkin' buddy from our star hopper days back on the Beezagian-Altraix IV run, Jay at EXONAUTS, posted the trailer for a new Japanese CGI film coming out featuring...CAPTAIN HARLOCK! Woohoo! Take a look.

Ark, Grand Poobah of Studio Arkheim and master of the tag 'Rather Gamey', has posted a link to youtube and a new series of cartoons by the creator of Adventure Time called Bravest Warriors. It's Crazilicious.

I have a lot of ideas spinning through the Matter/Anti-Matter intermix chamber that is my noodle but I need some time to sort through them.

Will post again soon. Peace and Love everybody!

AD
Barking Alien







7 comments:

  1. I had honestly considered writing you today to see if you were okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, I really do appreciate it. Feeling a little better each day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're under the weather. I'm glad it's nothing serious and hope you bounce back soon.

    The only change I'd like to see to the blog is to make it easier to comment. Right now you have to log in to some kind of account which is kind of a pain. Then I might comment more instead of just lurking all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I didn't know you had to do that. It's never been mentioned to me before. Hmmm.

      Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

      Delete
    2. If you already have a Google account and are logged in commenting is pretty seamless, otherwise it could be a pain. I think this is just a function of Blogger and not something you would have control over unless you switched blogging platforms entirely. BTW. I hope you get well soon, Recess is only a week away! :0 ;)

      Delete
  4. Actually, gg, it's pretty easy to change. On the blog's dashboard just go to Settings > Posts and comments > Who can comment? and toggle "Anyone" That's all there is to it.

    I'm looking forward to your speedy recovery, Adam, and to the blog's new look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, feeling a lot better already. Probably another few days until I am my old, furry, green self again.

    I will definitely look into what you're saying Jerry. I want to make this site as user friendly as possible.

    ReplyDelete