Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Mighty Explosion Can Begin With But A Tiny Spark

I have recently had the privilege, and yes, I feel privileged, to meet and speak with someone who is not only a passionate artist but a truly beautiful person.

Talking to another creative individual, even or perhaps especially one creative in a field different from my own but still understanding them and being understood is a feeling like no other.

I suspect you will see a lot of cool ideas from me in the near future because I have found a new, additional source of inspiration. I hope my new friend will benefit in the same way.

AD
Barking Alien





2 comments:

  1. I love the intrinsic collaboration between the inspiration and those inspired; I benefit so much from being around folks that are passionate, creative and reach beyond themselves.

    ReplyDelete