Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Second Coming of Kermit The Frog

Tomorrow, 'The Muppets' opens in theaters across the USA. This is the first Muppet film to be made in 12 years. Screw Christmas. I got what I want. 


I plan on seeing it opening day, which probably doesn't surprise anyone who knows me or has read my blog before. If it's, good (which I know it will be), I hope to see it at least one more time in the theaters. Haven't seen a movie more than once in the theaters in a long time but this one warrents it for me.

In other Muppet related news, I have submitted another installment of my Muppets RPG for the next RECESS Game Event to be held on Janurary 14 & 15, 2012. This time, instead of running a Muppet Show themed adventure, I am going to introduce NerdNYC fans to my variant/expansion, Sesame Street! 'Cause, y'know. I'm all grimdark and edgy like that.

If the response to this one is good I will likely do it again and then switch to Fraggle Rock for my fifth and sixth tries. Basically, run two sessions of each before switching to the next one. This gives people who hear about it but didn't get to play it the chance to try it next time while hopefully keeping things fresh.

Oh man, how am I gonna sleep tonight?

AD
Barking Alien






2 comments:

  1. 12 years has passed since a movie with a muppet? Wow, I have no idea where the time went.

    Happy Muppet Movie Going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got home from it - why didn't you say you helped write the thing? After reading your muppet posts over the last year or so I swear you had to be in on it...

    Car full of kids on the way home singing "bock bock bock" to the songs on the radio - chalk up a win for the movie.

    ReplyDelete