Monday, August 29, 2011

DC Relaunch Redeemed?

Confirmed at the Fan Expo Canada convention is the fact that DC Comics, my long time favorite comic book universe which recently received my undying scorn for their horrible new relaunch plans, will be publishing a new Justice Society of America comic book set, get this, on Earth 2.



Earth 2 is back! Hallaluyah! With any luck we'll see Power Girl, the Helena Wayne Huntress and the All-Star Squadron too.

Ah, DC, you are starting to restore my faith in you. Keep it up. Of course it was
my idea*.

AD
Barking Alien


*Go to the last comment by me on that post.


3 comments:

  1. But will we get gray-haired Superman and Wonder Woman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Matt - If only!

    Still this is good news, I think. I like the art there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping for grey-haired Superman and Wonder Woman, dead Batman and damn-but-I'm-so-cool Earth 2 Robin.

    ReplyDelete