Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bandwagon Joined

So the mighty menagerie of RPG bloggers has latched on to a new meme entitled "15 Games in 15 Minutes". The concept is simple: List 15 games that influence you and always stick with you in 15 minutes. Easier said than done. I can't think of only fifteen of anything. If you asked for my first hundred I'd have an easier time.

That said this should be fun. Here goes in no particular order...

1. Star Wars D6
2. Teenagers from Outer Space
3. Star Trek, FASA
4. Star Trek, LUG
5. Mekton
6. Fairy Tale Deluxe
7. InSpectres
8. Traveller
9. Mutants & Masterminds
10. Ars Magica
11. Toon
12. Paranoia
13. Champions
14. Land of Og
15. Changeling: The Dreaming

Others that popped into my head while writing this list (which took just under 5 minutes) include DC Heroes by Mayfair, World of Darkness by White Wolf, Monsters and Other Childish Things, Shadowrun, Ghostbusters by WEG, Space Opera, Villains & Vigilantes, Wares Blade, Yuuyake Koyake, MAID RPG, Metal Head, Risus, Star Frontiers, Gamma World and...oh yeah, 'D' and Something.

AD
Barking Alien

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thank you for bringing Teenagers From Outer Space to my attention! I had never heard of it and it looks like something I can really get behind.

    ReplyDelete